Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My seats are starting to look kinda ruff; has anyone had any luck with any type of universal seat covers (front)? Not wanting to drop tons on some clazzio's.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I had eBay ones before but the fit was horrible (even though they said it was for a Versa). I have Clazzio's now in the front and back. Well worth the $. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Seat covers for cheap

I installed these seat covers in February and i drove probably 5000-7000 miles with them in and they began coming apart. The are extremely cheap and fit almost perfectly, but like i said they started coming apart recently (mainly just thread undoing itself on the seam of the left side of the bottom of the drivers seat from getting in and out over and over) and they also only sell ones to fit the front seats. If i could go back i would get lower price higher end seat covers like Coverking or something, but for the price these were they're doing alright and for the time, i do feel they were worth it. If you need any info on them or want pictures of them check out the link below or pm me.

http://www.nissanversaforums.com/interior-forum/5995-super-low-prince-seat-covers.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Sanan
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing