Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone successfully swap seats from another car yet without custom brackets? Would juke or sentra seats fit?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Brackets are commonly the least of your issues now, the airbag system changes can kill you year to year even in the same model. Especially on the pass side which changes up due to the computer which weighs the occupant to determine airbag on or off. It may be there or not and the system also changed before they went to that with simpler systems. Half the time the underseat harness fits nothing you have on your car and the trouble begins.

Best to at least pick something from same year, that can help a whopping amount.

·
Registered
13 Posts
dont have too plug the seat air bag switch. in our versa we do not have seat with air bag it's between our 2 door each side of the car maybe im wrong .

i'm thinking too do the same swap just looking around for some info ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
i got a versa 2012 and i tough mine were in the side wall only but your wright i just did checked my side seat and wall and both of them have air baig printed sry i whas wrong .

and my wife got a 2014 and same for her

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
There is likely another minicomputer under the pass side seat too for the occupant classification system, it rates the passenger weight to determine how powerful the front airbag goes off, for child or adult.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts