Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time, I have a noise sounds like fan blade is hitting something. They say it was a leaf in the duct and they blow it out; but suggest me to install a cabin filter, charging me $70, since this car doesn't come with it.
I allerge to grass, not a serious type; but I do. So I just OK with it, hoping no more episode of vent system come further

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tint film

BTW, I bought tint film from Walmart (10) and plan to install this weekend. It should work great with my Xshade:)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
my 01 sentra xe was a base model and didn't have a cabin air filter either. i would occasionally get a few bits into the fan blades, and once there was a mouse! that made the fan wobble and smell a bit until i got it figured out. was able to access it myself fortunately. so i recommend getting the cabin filter if it is possible to fit it to a car that didn't come with one. and get it aftermarket if you can:) hope it helps.
That reminds me, time to change my cabin filter!!! Two years ago was less than twenty bucks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
BluV3R18
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing