Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 1.6, not sure if that matters for the exhaust, but what exhausts are there for the sedans?? axle back and catback, i'm looking but not finding much

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You should go over to versaspeed.com they have what you need there. If not them, microimage.com they have it too but with free shipping.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked and it said that the exhausts are for hb, do some fit sedans also?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think the only diffrence is the muffler, on how high or low it sits I think. Don't quote me on it tho. It does say on the website that is for both sedan and hatchback however.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the DC exhaust fits the sedans, I have one. Love it. Heres a video of it on my car

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Dang, I want one now, nothing like them cheap azz hondas lol. Hey by the way were you trying to race that stang back in the city lol.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about the tanabe medallion axle back? I wonder how that is and if theres a catback for that..

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I don't think there's a cat back for it, unless you fabricate it yourself. This is from what I've seen anyways, when ever I see it online is always axe-back never cat.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I noticed ebay had 1.6 headers the other day. I myself am not looking for any performance gain but fig since you looking for exhaust stuff you might be interested.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Probably OBX headers right? I haven't heard very good things about it. If he's gonna get a header he should just wait till DC comes out with theirs some time this month. The tread said 1.8 and 2.0 but they might be comparable with the 1.6 as well.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Dang, I want one now, nothing like them cheap azz hondas lol. Hey by the way were you trying to race that stang back in the city lol.
ha no way

What about the tanabe medallion axle back? I wonder how that is and if theres a catback for that..

the tanabe will give you no gains, its purely for sound. If you want to fab up a custom exhaust and attach the tanabe then more power to you. It just seems more complicated and your probably more prone to probelms. the DC exhaust bolts right up with no modifications and give you a power gain.

Probably OBX headers right? I haven't heard very good things about it. If he's gonna get a header he should just wait till DC comes out with theirs some time this month. The tread said 1.8 and 2.0 but they might be comparable with the 1.6 as well.
the OBX stuff for our cars is shit. I would NOT get it, well I have, but I will NOT do it again. the header system for the 1.6 vs the 1.8 & 2.0 is a different setup. I don't think they will fit.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have the dc catback exhaust for my sedan had to cut and re weld the pipe before the muffler it say to low for me. If your going to do an exauat get the catback the axle back won't give near the hp gains not that theres that much of a gain but still get as much as you can right lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.