Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
tango.... you have my favorite versa in the world so far.... i have only heard rumors of village idiots ride.... im starting to not believe it.... this is a challenge for him to post pics
thank you for the kind words :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
thank you for the kind words :thumb2:
tango ur abig help to us too where going to be the white of u soon we are thinking about taking the tribal off and going in ur way but we want so black wheels so bad its not funny

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That's what I had on my Accent. I loved the look, but hated it at night. I went lighter with the Versa (since I know I'm keeping it a LONG LONG time).

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I love the look and I can see pretty good at night so Im good. Just wish I had wheels(and my baby is staying for a WHILE as well). :sifone:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol, I could never see at night out of my Accent. I only had it for a few years that way so it wasn't too bad. But I have a lot of problems with my eyes, so maybe that attributes to it, lol ...

I keep saying my car is done, but I keep finding more stuff for her. I love it ... :D
One thing I have no intention to buy is wheels. When my stock tires are bald, then I might look into bigger rims/tires, but for now these tires suit her just fine.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I agree, I said the same when I painted my bumper. :lol:

And Im a big fan of OEM wheels, plus steelies make cars look cheap(they look better than hub caps so they'll work for now) so I'd like some neat aftermarket wheels. :thumb2:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I thought you guys might enjoy this.

This is a 2008 Versa for sale here in Ontario. It has the sport package and is a sedan. It has the sport bumper (front) and a sunroof! Check it out :)

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-2008-Nissan-Versa-1-8-SL-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ213312493#

Here's a few pics:
I'm not sure if the rear was stock, but the front sport bumper came stock with fog lights for the sedan owners (if they upgraded to the sport package). This individual barely drove the car, it has less than 8000 kms on it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
OH YEAH!!!! Thats what im going after!! Sedan with sport package. I didnt like the OEM spoiler either, thats why I went with mine. Its almost the same, but mines bolder, bigger, and just nicer. lol

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I dont like the rear, and thats one thing, ima try and do differently. But yes that is the way the rear is suppossed to look like. Ive seen some here in U.S. and they look the same.

21 - 40 of 157 Posts