Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I would love the sedan just like the sport one but with the ducktail spoiler and the rear sunshade. If I had money and was doing mine up for looks that is how I would do it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The rear bumper is the same bumper we already have as sedan owners. All nissan did was slap these things on the sides to make it look sporty. We can do that now, lol!! Thats why I dont like it. Cause nissan did nothing special for the sedan. The only good thing about this spoiler is that, its pretty low to the trunk. Mines proped up in the air, and when looking in ur rear view mirror, u see the spoiler, a little light, then the trunk. It took some time getting use too. The only good thing about the one I bought is that, if someones riding ur butt, the big ole spoiler blocks their headlights, and u dont see them anymore. So of course, it dosent bother me when they do it, lol. its Look at the pics I posted

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
That sedan looks good but IMO Nissan isn't doing very well with the sports sedan because the rear bumpers have the molding design on the edges(same as 1.6, S and SL sedans) and the front bumper is smooth. :(

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That sedan looks good but IMO Nissan isn't doing very well with the sports sedan because the rear bumpers have the molding design on the edges(same as 1.6, S and SL sedans) and the front bumper is smooth. :(
Yes, they should have made a sport bumper for the sedan to make it uniform with the front sport bumper.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The rear bumper is the same as mine so it is nice, but like you said, it doesnt flow with the rest of the car. Im thinking about getting TIIDA door moldings so the doors can flow with the molding design on the bumpers.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Agreed. Nice and smooth front bumper, color matched sideskirts, and then cheap rear bumper. :nono:
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say, lol. The car looks good, then BAM the rear, and ur like, what the crap? it dosent match, blend, etc. thats why I dont like it. They should have had something different.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i don't like the rear bumper or the spoiler at all. im gonna get the little duckbill spoiler, as soon as i get some $$ saved :)

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You're the first person to get that accomplished, the results will look astonishing and jaws will drop! lol Hyper
LOL :lol: This is what I plan on doing...

I'd probably remove the TIIDA letters and paint them black to match my mirrors and door handles. :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I remember Barra posting elsewhere about these. He said the "Tiida" badging did not come directly on the door guards. I am pretty sure that is what he said, but don't quote me on that.

You'd paint them black?

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I remember Barra posting elsewhere about these. He said the "Tiida" badging did not come directly on the door guards. I am pretty sure that is what he said, but don't quote me on that.

You'd paint them black?
Even better because I wouldn't have to do as much work, and yes, I'd paint them black. :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I love those headlight cover things, lol. It makes it look more aggressive!! I like it.

41 - 60 of 157 Posts