Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today I debadged my Sentra, looks great.

I'm a bit upset, however, due to the result of the middle "nissan" badge. I took it off to find two little 'pins' (not latched, hooked, or held into the cars body at all).. there were merely two little holes in the car, with the two little pins that guided the nissan badge into the car. So I was like Sh!+, I cant leave this open. So I had to go out and get some auto tape and put the badge back on :(

booooo

oh well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nooo way, the Sentra is exponentially better than the V.

2.0L CVT
6 speaker, 160watt system. with four 6x9's and tweeters.

plus the inside all together just feels a lot nicer than my V ever did. Like, higher quality plastic hahah :p

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ya the interior is very nice. My brother's SE-R interior is gorgeous, black seats w/ red stitching and SE-R logos on the head rests. But the back seats offer less legroom for passengers than the V.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya the interior is very nice. My brother's SE-R interior is gorgeous, black seats w/ red stitching and SE-R logos on the head rests. But the back seats offer less legroom for passengers than the V.
I guess I'm lucky the steering wheel isn't in the back seat then eh??

haha the Spec-V interior is a biiiittt nicer than mine ;)

I have a sweet instrument panel though that tells me the outside temp, average MPG, Miles to empty.. pretty sweet.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ... I think his car payments are about the same as you.

I don't think he wants to trade, besides yours is white. We only buy red cars :D :lol:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ya he had a manual car before and was tired of it. He does a lot of highway driving (Toronto bound) so it's constantly stop and go on that highway. He drove my CVT Versa and liked it, so he got the CVT SE-R. But it does have paddle shifters if he wants to use the manual mode.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts