Registered
1,285 Posts
hi welcome to the forums!

i also have a header for you, i commented in your other thread

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm a 2.0, so engine-wise i have more in common with the mr versas. wanted a se-r but none were in stock when i needed a car so i got the 2.0, but when i get done it'll be pretty nifty.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
nice look like the black and silver and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they have manual 2.0's. what i meant was that when i bought the car, it was either spec v's, which are only six speed, or 2.0's. no regular se-r. so i got the 2.0 cuz i needed something to drive the next day. i can kinda drive stick now, but its a horrifying experience.

the emblems are coated in plastidip.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! Luvin the dark rims. Here's my old Sentra, behind V

I enjoyed it enthusiastically, and it treated me well.
Now if i could get a Versa SE-R Vspec...:ihih:

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
they have manual 2.0's. what i meant was that when i bought the car, it was either spec v's, which are only six speed, or 2.0's. no regular se-r. so i got the 2.0 cuz i needed something to drive the next day. i can kinda drive stick now, but its a horrifying experience.

the emblems are coated in plastidip.
I hear you. I wanted a black Versa sedan but the ones they had in stock were auto and I didnt feel like waiting so I got a silver sedan. Any close-ups of the emblems? Mines are black too but I painted them myself. :D

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
How-to looks interesting. Mine look about the same but I went ahead and did 3 coats on each emblem with sanding in between and 2 coats of clear to prevent them from chipping. I used regular black paint though, not Plastidip. Do you have any close ups of your emblems?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.