I just purchased a Nissan versa hatchback 2008 and enjoying it so far!
I tried to set the clock but the audio system I have is different from the one in the manual, so I was wondering how do I set the clock when there is no menu button.
1. Press the MENU button repeatedly until CLK-ON mode appears.
2. Press the MENU button again, the time will start flashing.
3. Press the TUNE/SEEK button or to adjust the hour.
4. Press the MENU button again; the display will switch to the minute adjustment mode.
5. The minutes will start flashing. Press TUNE/SEEK button or to adjust the minutes.
6. Press the MENU button again to exit the clock set mode.
This is how I set mine in my 2009 with the single disk CD player.