Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Unless you don't have a smartphone, don't bother with the navi systems. Save the money and get yourself a keymap book and with what is leftover take your girl/guy out to dinner. Most people that have had navigation systems complain of getting lost with them or the maps being out of date. If that is the case, just use the free GPS system that comes with most smartphones. I have an android phone with Virgin mobile and it works very well. I have not gotten lost using it.
x2 I have my iphone and use the maps app, it has never led me wrong.

I do have a TomTom, just a basic one, a couple years old now. It has also never led my astray. I don't use it often though. The reason I have it, is I live about 30 minutes from the border to the states, so I go over fairly often, and have used it a few times over there when I would have been owned by roaming data charges. It was good on my road trip to my cousins wedding in Wisconsin last summer! Just punch in the address and go! My parents also drove down and were led astray by the nav in their then 2 week old Subaru Outback, and by their top of the line Garmin lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.