Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Takeda SRI and I am just not liking it. I think I will just get a CAI I'm not sure. Would I be able to sell this intake? It has barely seen over 100 miles before I removed it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I liked mine but I got a feeling of it jerking a little when stopped and a long red light. I love the sound and it makes my2nd gen sedan more powerful but the engine light came on so now mine sits on my couch. Your guess is as good as mine man

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
why don't you like it? I see new members popping up on here everyday. I'm sure someone would buy it for the right price.

I say if you don't like it then ditch it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the Takeda SRI and I am just not liking it. I think I will just get a CAI I'm not sure. Would I be able to sell this intake? It has barely seen over 100 miles before I removed it.
What are you not liking about it? I've seen both the sri and the cai and the short ram looks great! It might be a lil loud, but in a good way. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sound drives me nuts. I've been in cars with CAI and it is slightly louder,I understand that it will be, but usually they are louder at over 3000-3500rpms, this one is just louder and starts getting louder around 2600 RPMs. It sounds good I just don't like it all the time. And when it is oppressively humid out, like it gets in the summer on the shore, the car really lags.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shipping is $17 ground from UPS so 150 shipping included

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.