Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a turbo badge because I used to have a throttle body spacer that made the car sound turboed. However with the Interceptor badge i'm wondering if it would look more legitimate without the Turbo badge.. What do you guys/girls think?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
If it's not turbo them take the badge off. If it's not a police interceptor then take that off. Then I'd take the versa off just so it has a clean look.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I fully agree, the turbo badge doesn't make it go any faster and even if it sounds like a turbo I wouldn't have the badge on, that's like putting on one of those fake blow off valve things.

Same goes for the police interceptor badge, you're not a police interceptor so don't put the badge on.

Leave the Versa badge on or take it off if you want too, that's just my opinion, it'll look cleaner without it, I still have to take mine off as well as the dealer badge.

If it's not turbo them take the badge off. If it's not a police interceptor then take that off. Then I'd take the versa off just so it has a clean look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I fully agree, the turbo badge doesn't make it go any faster and even if it sounds like a turbo I wouldn't have the badge on, that's like putting on one of those fake blow off valve things.

Same goes for the police interceptor badge, you're not a police interceptor so don't put the badge on.

Leave the Versa badge on or take it off if you want too, that's just my opinion, it'll look cleaner without it, I still have to take mine off as well as the dealer badge.
I do like the interceptor badge, it brings out the red and blue strobes in my grill & windshield, But I will end up taking off the turbo badge today. Thanks for the constructive criticism everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I personally like the clean look so i removed all my emblems and that's what i would do. If you're not into the debadged look, I'd remove the Turbo badge and move the police badge so it sits under the Versa emblem.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yes...I removed the "tiida" emblem from my car and put a "nismo" emblem LOL!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

I have a turbo badge because I used to have a throttle body spacer that made the car sound turboed. However with the Interceptor badge i'm wondering if it would look more legitimate without the Turbo badge.. What do you guys/girls think?

get a golden mushroom badge :biggrinjester:

J/K!! :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I like the humour:Dso keep the interceptor, but the turbo just...um...no, been done

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Should put a small trollface beside the police interceptor badge lol
Yes, YES! I love that idea. Shame I never really add anything to it. I took off the turbo badge today, It looks pretty clean with the P.I. badge still on there, All I need to do now is finish the 3 sets of red and blues (2 for the rear, and one more for the front) and it'll have the exact position and timing as an actual patrol car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.