Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you all know how my Versa is ALWAYS clean ...

I woke up to snow this morning, although she was parked in the garage, this is what she looks like now ... :( So depressing.

Morning view from the garage ... freshly fallen snow.

Now look at her :( And this is why I hate winter !!!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
i was using bosch the arced one before and it worked pretty well with cold weather :p its not a straight wiper it curves to the windshield... i forgot the name of it though but i know its bosch

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Use RainX, it does wonders. Only spray and wipe after the windows are clean. Make sure to remove all the foggy residue.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I will try and get a pic but put it this way. I have a KH3 (black) versa and it looks more like fresh powder then black.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will try and get a pic but put it this way. I have a KH3 (black) versa and it looks more like fresh powder then black.
Haha ... I can only imagine how much dirt a black car shows.
I really cannot wait until the Spring to give her a good washing.

·
Registered
567 Posts

Yuck. It's killing me to look at the dirty car! They're calling for rain or freezing rain tomorrow which means more SALT! Oh well... Merry Christmas Everyone!

·
Registered
927 Posts
when i was in chicago with my black versa had snow mud in the wheel wells lol and icicles hanging down the side skirts and bumpers and side mirrors. it was covered with salt that made it looked like its dirty white in color lol hahahaha

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahhh, my eyes are going to burn from looking at the dirty pictures!Rolling on the Floor
haha, very funny Henry!!!!!!! :multi:

jlhcrawford: They are calling for freezing rain here for tonight too :( Sucks because that's when a lot of people go out visiting. Hopefully it doesn't happen, and it only snows ... (we still don't have any snow on the ground) !!

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts