• Nissan 350Z

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in the market for a new performance ride, so I figured I would get some input from you guys. Can't say it will affect my purchasing decisions but it should be fun lol. These may not be all of the cars I am interested in (car nut lol), but its a start. These are actual cars that are for sale now that I am looking at, actual color and all. Listed in order of asking price from highest to lowest.

Ferrari F355 Spyder

Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Dodge Viper SRT10

Shelby GT500

Chevrolet Camaro SS

Dodge Viper RT/10

Dodge Challenger R/T

OR.....

Keep my 350Z

Feel free to chime in.......

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i have a question that Ferrari F355 Spyder wouldnt be up here in va beach would it?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
wish i did lol but i was asking cause i used to drive by them every day they are like 3 miles from my place i like that Ferrari looks good well from the road never went up to look at it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, of course it is the most expensive too lol. I have always loved the F355 spyder though, so it might be worth saving up the extra money though lol.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
lol I bet they want a bit for it wish I could look at getting something like that but they are all to much for me right now

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
oh dont get me wrong i like them just fine think they are the nicest car dodge has made in a while and i do like the color on that one you got up there black and red love it same colors as my versa

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
its ok i do the same thing all the time with my hands in casts now

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, but I would take the red off if i bought it lol. I would go all blacked out on it, even the emblems. A murdered out Challenger looks good lol.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
yeah def black rims (or dark ones) a little lower tinted windows and no stripes oh yeah would look mean

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, solid black wheels, Eibach 2" sportline drop springs, tinted windows, and performance performance performance....lol.

·
Registered
639 Posts
too rich for my blood :) all nice cars though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The SRT10 is the sexiest, and I think I would try a carbon wrap or flat black it. I haven't ever seen a Viper in a flat color.

Nadeem

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Ferrari, challenger, or ur Z. Those would be my pick. But I think id get the ferrari. Its one of those, once in a life time deals. Go for it!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts