·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check out my sister's Mazda 3
I wish my versa was loaded like that, but the price would go up :biggrinjester:

I like the lights :thumb2:

on the highway

at the gas station, got bored waiting...

it looks like every other mazda 3:ihih:
just wanted to share that

·
Registered
643 Posts
yeah...just updated the previous post and here's another!

let me get our mod list...
wait...i can't...the mazda forum is down right now...i'll get it later

·
Registered
643 Posts
here it is....i had to find a cached version of the site :)
Mazdaspeed(KW V2) Coilovers/Tri-Point Rear Sway/MazdaSpeed Front Sway/AWR Endlinks/Corksport Strut Bar PC Black/SPC Rear Arms/GT Spec Four Point, Four Point Ladder, Mid, Rear Tie, Rear V Bracing/ 17x8.5 40mm offset Enkei PF-01's w/245 40 Dunlop Direzza StarSpec's/OEM Snowflakes PC Black w/ 215 50 Continental DWS Extreme Contact's/17x8 48mm offset Rota Tourqe's with Continental Extreme Contact DR's /StopTech Slotted and Drilled Rotors/Hawk HP+ Pads /Goodridge SS Lines/SU Shifter Bushings/RKM Short Throw Shifter/CP-E Rear Motor Mount/Street Unit Trans Motor Mount/Tri-Point Race Prepped Passenger Motor mount /SR Motorsports Lightweight Pulleys/VCTS Removed/Cosworth Balance Shaft Delete/F2 Oil Pan Baffle/ Buddy Club Condenser/Flex Innovations Grounding Kit/Optima Red Top/Injen CAI/Optimized Throttle Body/Corksport Catback with Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonator/Wrapped Vibrant Header/AEM Wideband/Auto Meter Oil Temp&Press/2.0 Oil Filter Conversion/ProSport Sandwich Plate/CP-E Gauge Pod/DashHawk/CP-E DashHawk Mount/4500 HID's/Lamin-X Yellow Fogs/Rally Armor Mud Flaps /DP Tune Re Flashed ECU

I am in the process of building the motor and trans this winter. Forged bottom end with head work, Rotrex C30-94 supercharger. Seats, bar, wheel, for the inside. I'll update photos here as the build progresses.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
My brother brought his SE-R home for the weekend ... I had wanted to take it to the car wash for him since it's front end is brown; but he leaves tomorrow afternoon and I work early in the morning :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts