Nissan Versa Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I like those pedals too!

are you going to add LEDs under the dash?
That's a good idea! Add some red neons. It will make your pedals shine nicely :)
I have been wanting to add LEDs or neons under the dash. However I want to go with white (a bright white). I do like the red, but I like to be "different". That is one of the mods on my list, problem is not enough money. ;)

· Registered
1,848 Posts
They really cheap if you know where to buy them. And easy to install too if you have a place to tap to. My lil light show cost me just under 50 bucks, that includes front passenger and driver footwell, as well as rear seats footwell, all bought at autozone. I just tap my lights to my dimmer switch. Which makes the lights only come on at night when I turn on my headlights =)

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They really cheap if you know where to buy them. And easy to install too if you have a place to tap to. My lil light show cost me just under 50 bucks, that includes front passenger and driver footwell, as well as rear seats footwell, all bought at autozone. I just tap my lights to my dimmer switch. Which makes the lights only come on at night when I turn on my headlights =)
Oooo.... :cool: I like how you have them set up to come on at night when u use your lights. I want my lights in the same place. Thanks for the info.

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.