Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for used coilovers cheap $ or springs budget build . Any info helpful to find them online or u have used ones. Checked online only found random pages that google would pop up but when I click it it's actually for a Mitsubishi like u had one job google versa coilovers cmon google 馃槅 If u only have springs doesn't that "break" the strut. Bottom it out ther is no coming back from that. That's what I always hear. Pics of just springs would b amazing so I can get a visual of how low I can go.

Super Moderator
The better way is to get a coil over kit they run under a thousand for our cars and the travel, shock and resting height are adjustable. Cutting the springs is the quick and dirty, but anything that shortens the suspension travel will firm up the ride as the car depends on the bump stop more. Cutting the bump stop can help that, but if you really smack it beforehand it will help loosen a few teeth when you hit it at half its thickness.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I could only find tein coilovers new. Have not found used ones yet and I think it was $800 new. Is ur versa slammed or wheels or exhaust....etc I have looked in iG but no slammed Versa's nothing really at all with mods. I'm just wanting to do the looks mods also a catch can and that's really it because it has 40mpg so I want to keep that as much as possible I drive to the next town over for work . 55 miles round trip. I won't cut springs sound deadly.

Super Moderator
Ive tried a few eco mods with no success. Im assuming the gearing is too low in the stick model to make any difference.

Not man mods here, just tinted windows, seat covers, weather tech floor liners, window visors, rear sway bar, rear hitch, kicker speakers, small subwoofer, seat heaters, led dome light and 1 inch spacers in the rear springs so it sits level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts