Nissan Versa Forums banner

smoked tail lights?

6K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  PorkChop 
#1 ·
Does anyone here have their taillights smoked?
i know someone does cause i remember a thread about it..
im thinkin about doin that to my versa sometime if it stops raining anytime soon..

im trying to get a mental picture of what my car would look like with smoked taillights cus i have the brilliant silver versa and i dk if it would look lame or not..

#4 ·
I Do But Its Not All Smoked But Will Be Soon Take A Look At My Pics And U Can See What The Look Like I Used A Tint Spray Called

Night Shade Spray Tint You Can Google It Or Whatever U Will See A Can Of It

Need Any Help With It Just Let Me Know Ok Ttyl

#7 ·
I find it funny you guys want to go darker. I personally like the bright splash of red along the back and the reflector part on the side. On another note I think our brake lights and reverse lights are way too small, and do not illuminate enough. Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone gone brighter? Say, with LED's?

#12 ·
Yes, Versa_mom, the darker the shade of paint, the better it looks with tinted lights.

When I bought my Versa, I actually went to the Nissan website to see which colour I liked best with the taillights :) However, red has always been one of my favourite car colours, so it was first. But a close second for me was the bright blue (like blindsnyper)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.