Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I had to clean them and prep them in the kitchen so I had plenty of light and room.

I wont' have them on the car until tomorrow because I can't find my stupid clear coat and no one else is home to run and get me some so I'm stranded till tomorrow. lol

But now since I am home I am really wanting to do the headlights too! But just a little tint... cause I'd still like to see the road when I drive. lol

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
time out stop

take a blow dryer and use it for a fast dry but also go easy with the spray it will get to dark if u do it to much i just did them for the 4th time now cuz i got a ticket for them well a warning ticket

i have to make it darker so u can see it

it say on the bottom

TAIL LIGHTS TINTED / LESS THEN 100FT

so yeah they got me cuz they could not see me from 100FT but its the law here

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
sand it down with 800 grit and 1000 grit took about 2 hours yesterday cuz it was so dark but everything is good and i asked a cop could they see me if i went down the road she said yeah and gave me a paper saying i took care of the lights so no court them blood sucking BAS%$#$#. 120 for corut cost. i hate NC

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sand it down with 800 grit and 1000 grit took about 2 hours yesterday cuz it was so dark but everything is good and i asked a cop could they see me if i went down the road she said yeah and gave me a paper saying i took care of the lights so no court them blood sucking BAS%$#$#. 120 for corut cost. i hate NC

Thats what I figured lol

But I remembering seeing pictures of yours and they were straight up black. lol It looked like you just straight up used black paint. Looked really good though!

Hopefully mine will turn out amazing! Oh and won't get any fix it tickets.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
ill take pics in the am and post them on urs so u can see mine but i miss the strip but when i sand it down all u saw was a fog look so i did it all black again but if i find some one up here with a versa that wants some im just going to trade and do them like the old ones

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.