Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke my bindings last year and I'm looking to get a new pair. What are your thoughts on rear-entry bindings like Flow and K2 Cinch?

Like everyone else the reason why I want rear-entry is for easy access (what she said haha:smilielol5:). I don't do terran or jumps, just down the hill. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Broke my bindings last year and I'm looking to get a new pair. What are your thoughts on rear-entry bindings like Flow and K2 Cinch?

Like everyone else the reason why I want rear-entry is for easy access (what she said haha:smilielol5:). I don't do terran or jumps, just down the hill. Let me know what you think.
I LOL'd.

I have mixed feelings about them. They are a bit of a pain to get adjusted to where you want them. But then once you do, its so quick, you don't have to sit down at the top of the hill and do up your binding every time. Although if your friends do then maybe your sitting there waiting anyways. I found they don't work right when you get them jammed up with snow and your constantly cleaning them out. I don't know anyone who has bought a second pair of them.

Good thread, heading to holiday valley tomorrow :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So I went ahead and bought the K2 Cinch CTC binding. It was delivered today and I opened it up to try it out, hopefully I'll get to try it out soon.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Cool... have you rode it yet?

I'm up at blue right now, just chillin in the house right now. Conditions suck. I might just go out first thing in the morning, make some turns then come back to the hot tub and beer here lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts