Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
my car will be shiny, as usual. i need to clean my hub caps though, and re foam insulate the edges of the moon discs. some foam came out due to the rain.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
stoked for sat, im still in.

and i wanna see those moon discs, i think they look so rad on the car

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
haha, lemme know if u need some help, ill be free part of the day *thumbs up* just hit me up tnight or tmrw

btw i got my lights adjusted!!! the driver side is up, but still a littl down but its 90% perfect. im gonna leave it how it is :)

im washd my car tday with the waterless carwash stuff (which is awesome btw) and im gonna wax it tmrw, gonna take my car out for a little photoshoot for the "other" forums ROTQ.

·
Registered
927 Posts
count me in :p my significant other is informed ahead of time so ill stay till the end :p ill wash mine on friday lol with OPT :p
i just got adobe photoshop cs4 and dreamweaver cs4 installed today so ill post up pic and stuff about the micro image meet on the site on sun or mon :p hehehe

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
sweet, maybe we should all meet at theos, and have a huge fleet of versas on the road. like that one time wen we all went to sonics, that was so rad. ill bring my video camera

·
Registered
927 Posts
lol yeah mount it so we can show the soCO people lol how we drive here in CA :p oh BTW theres a sonic here by my place its over at duarte city it just opened and they have a huge parking lot and theres other stuff over there :p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
oh man i can only imagine all of us flying down the freeway and then the popo comin.... and they just get me.... that'll be another chapter to the story of my life...:beatdeadhorse5:

21 - 40 of 125 Posts