Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a sweet trade in on my 06 merc mariner that was starting to fall apart at 45K miles and put it on a '11 Versa S HB with 11K Miles.

I test drove an '07 SL, so I am a bit let down with lacking some of the features, but for the money, the S was a much better deal.

I have not modded any of my previous vehicles, I guess out of some fear and lack of $$$ but I really admire folks that put out the time and $$ to cut and mod a car into something custom! :thumb2:

I'd like to up grade the mats, wheels and tires, brakes and sound system most of all.... perhaps with a monitor sys for the back seat (two kids) so if anyone has a recommendation for those things, HIT ME UP:ihih:

Oh, and I am in Huntsville AL.

Thanks for having me!:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome Jake

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to NVF Jake I agree with doing the window tint I love how mine came out with it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is an auto.

How much did it put you out for a quality tint job or did you tint yourselves? Very interested in that! Also, the window visors so I can keep em cracked without worrying about rain.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think my tint was around that as well and the visors you can get at www.versaspeed.com also you can get ones like mine for about $50 from advanced auto (I have ones like the dealer sells but alot cheaper).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums Jake!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.