Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
so many fit freaks too bad there isn't many versa freaks !
yes...i have this discussion with my husband a lot...there's also a lot of aftermarket parts for them...we don't have much (or you have to be creative with ours)...

oh well...a lot of people tell me that they didn't like versas until they saw mine :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Versas have a lot of potential, we just need a better variety of parts.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I googled fit body kits
About 8,200,000 results

Googled versa body kit
About 1,240,000 results

they have more after market support, that's all :eatpopcorn:

but I still like my V! :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Look at it this way, it's a Honda, they break easly so they need a larger variety of parts to replace lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
haha it's a honda, they will always have a bigger aftermarket community. but at least our versas aren't prone to theft as much lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Look at it this way, it's a Honda, they break easly so they need a larger variety of parts to replace lol.
haha thats a easy way to make us feel better thanks lol i still love the V and so far anyone who ive given a ride here and there love how big and roomy it is inside theyre always so shocked :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
haha thats a easy way to make us feel better thanks lol
Well...
I'm not going to have a fit about it... J/K!!! :biggrinjester:

I believe if the V had more after market support, I would still keep my V the way it is because that's my double D and I like it just the way it is and save the money because I have a 3 year old :doh: LOL
I can't afford any more kids and I'm getting myself fixed soon!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I used to go to many of these meets back in the day. It was fun while it lasted.
This thread brings back some memories. Thanks! LOL...

Rice or nice? LOL
Nice! Somehow it doesn't look as bug-eyed as others from same generation. Like those 9-spoke bronzes too! Nice!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Are the girls accessories cause if so I'll take me a Fit :ihih:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I used to go to many of these meets back in the day. It was fun while it lasted.
This thread brings back some memories. Thanks! LOL...

Rice or nice? LOL
nice. rice is when it's got a bunch of stupid stuff stuck on it that isn't even functional.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts