Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellow members! the name is chris...i just wanted to say hi to other fellow versa owners. im on nico, zilvia.net and club-s12 as zilvia_brothers. i just decided to make a different sn lol and so far i like this forum and hopefully i can get my brother on this forum so he can start fixing up the versa

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! This forum is great. Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance. I assume you have some S chassiss cars looking at the sites you are on. I had an s13 and a kouki s14. Now I just have the C11, P11, and P10. I miss RWD :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea currently i drive a 1987 200sx or an s12...since i commute about 120 miles a day for 2 days my brothers versa is more practical in gas so i just use that majority of the time and i like it since its comfortable and not noisy at all compared to my car lol

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
what up! tell your brother to come out to the meet friday and i think it will insprire him to mod his versa...
Friday, May 15, 2009 @7:00p.m. at Deja Vu, North Hollywood
Meet and Greet!
Deja Vu (Eye Candy)
7350 Coldwater Canyon
North Hollywood, CA
North of Sherman Way at Raymer
(818) 982-1199

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what up! tell your brother to come out to the meet friday and i think it will insprire him to mod his versa...
Friday, May 15, 2009 @7:00p.m. at Deja Vu, North Hollywood
Meet and Greet!
Deja Vu (Eye Candy)
7350 Coldwater Canyon
North Hollywood, CA
North of Sherman Way at Raymer
(818) 982-1199
thanks! i'll let him know. he's always changes his mind when it comes to fixing it up. he has a hard time finding parts for the sedan so certain days he hates and other days he wants to do something to it. i told him he's lucky that there are parts out there for the versa since the s12 barely has any aftermarket support lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.