Nissan Versa Forums banner

SoCal member checking in

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  superskunk 
#1 ·
hey fellow members! the name is chris...i just wanted to say hi to other fellow versa owners. im on nico, zilvia.net and club-s12 as zilvia_brothers. i just decided to make a different sn lol and so far i like this forum and hopefully i can get my brother on this forum so he can start fixing up the versa

#2 ·
Welcome! This forum is great. Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance. I assume you have some S chassiss cars looking at the sites you are on. I had an s13 and a kouki s14. Now I just have the C11, P11, and P10. I miss RWD :(

#3 ·
yea currently i drive a 1987 200sx or an s12...since i commute about 120 miles a day for 2 days my brothers versa is more practical in gas so i just use that majority of the time and i like it since its comfortable and not noisy at all compared to my car lol

#7 ·
what up! tell your brother to come out to the meet friday and i think it will insprire him to mod his versa...
Friday, May 15, 2009 @7:00p.m. at Deja Vu, North Hollywood
Meet and Greet!
Deja Vu (Eye Candy)
7350 Coldwater Canyon
North Hollywood, CA
North of Sherman Way at Raymer
(818) 982-1199

#8 ·
thanks! i'll let him know. he's always changes his mind when it comes to fixing it up. he has a hard time finding parts for the sedan so certain days he hates and other days he wants to do something to it. i told him he's lucky that there are parts out there for the versa since the s12 barely has any aftermarket support lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.