Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know we haven't had a meet where all the so cal versa's in a while maybe we can set up a day where we can take a big photo of everyone together. Hopefully during the day or something. this is just an idea. what do you so cal peps think? :coolgleamA:

I would prefer like to do it before late Jan since im going back to school soon :)

Skunk, tango, bob, blue, dave?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im down sounds good to me. im gettn my bumper and lights, so ill be ready!

·
Registered
927 Posts
yeah as long as its not 6am-12 noon :( lol hahahhaha jk well im on winter break so im down...
location should be between LA and orange county
time after noon
hmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
303 Posts
i'm pretty much the only one hailing out of the OC. luckily i'm super down to drive, so anywhere is fine with me. there are some great photo spots along mulholland drive between 101 and 405

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
well im down for wherever, some of those night shots at sonics were pretty sweet, but day shots are a must

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
can't afford wheels right now, so im gonna paint my SL rims :)

first SCVC meet back in the day

·
Registered
303 Posts
yeah. had em about 2 months now. but i want 15" steelies. i am getting 3 from theo, i'd like to find 2 more so i can have a full spare powdered to match what i'm going to do with the steelies

·
Registered
303 Posts
i need 5 steelies. i'll buy your 3 for what we talked about, i'm still lookin for 2 more, i have no desire for sl wheels, other than to stick em on my mom's sedan, and she doesn't want black

1 - 20 of 144 Posts