Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
nah jdm sucks LAm is better lol hahahahaha lets do that angele crest wreck is down for that too... or we can hang out in Performance nissan of duarte lol buwahahahaha...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
or.... we can all party at theos with his ps3!!!!!!! WoOoOoOt!!!!!!:party::wiggle::cheers2:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ok so the angeles crest highway looks amasing :) i want to take a run out there and find some spots where we can take pics anyone want to go with me?

·
3,417 Posts
Dude, the garage is the best place to chill, drink beers and play videogames. Have the Versas in the driveway or somethin, lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I guess we can do Theo's house

what I really wanted to do was a photo day where we can all line up.

I was kind of thinking like blindsnipers pics look bad @$$ with the mountain back ground

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
there is a section when you first get into the park, it has diagonal parking, really good spot for pics... plus there are a few other spots we could hit up too.... we should really try and get some pics near the observatory....

21 - 40 of 144 Posts
About this Discussion
143 Replies
11 Participants
#1Tango
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing