Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Subaru Impreza WRX EJ255 2.5L - had 9 total miles on it when I got it and 3 miles where from my test drive

I always loved the look of the 2011' - 2014' 5door hatchback. I finally pulled the trigger and got it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
2014 Subaru Impreza WRX EJ255 2.5L - had 9 total miles on it when I got it and 3 miles where from my test drive

I always loved the look of the 2011' - 2014' 5door hatchback. I finally pulled the trigger and got it.

congrats man!!

I love subaru since the bug eyed subies.

i love the interior on them!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Nice! I am warming up to the subarus. Was never a fan but this years new 2.0t has sparked my interest.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Very nice car! Hatch ftw!
Probably got much better pricing than the wrx sti, just add a couple mods and you'll spank the sti anyways. Congrats

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice car! Hatch ftw!
Probably got much better pricing than the wrx sti, just add a couple mods and you'll spank the sti anyways. Congrats
The wrx has a faster 0-60 due its 5 speed. Sti has a slightly faster 1/4 mile by only around 3 tenths of second. Yeah much better pricing! the Sti is around 10-15 grand more depending on options and features. I paid 25k for it. BRZ's start at 26k, and the Sti starts at 35k.

Sti's arent that easy to get brand new, the dealer was telling me you have to pre-order cause they only ship out so many to each dealer based upon orders. Unless someone turns one in on a lease but.. then its not new anymore.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats on the car! I've loved WRX's since the bugeyes. Every new generation I take one out for a test drive and say I'm going to buy it. Especially the '11-'14's, they are so much softer than previous generations. Still quick, but much more liveable. While I appreciated the rawness of the previous iterations, in the end I just couldn't get over their rawness.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. A real step up from the Versa. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on the car! I've loved WRX's since the bugeyes. Every new generation I take one out for a test drive and say I'm going to buy it. Especially the '11-'14's, they are so much softer than previous generations. Still quick, but much more liveable. While I appreciated the rawness of the previous iterations, in the end I just couldn't get over their rawness.
You should get one! I had only been in a 2004 wrx with sti upgrades before I bought this one. Yeah its more confined for daily driving without being ridiculous. The ride is firm yet very comfortable.

Congrats on the new ride. A real step up from the Versa. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.
The wrx and the versa are apples and oranges. I knew that going into both purchases. I just wanted something with more excitement when I drive it every day

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Some day I'll be able to have that excitement too with an Evo X lol but for the time been I'll try to enjoy the slow Versa lol. Again, Congrats and enjoy ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not a big fan of WRX's or any AWD car but am extremely jealous of your 97 200SX SE-R! I had a 98 model that was tricked out and was totalled by a drunk driver. I swore never to buy another quick Fwd car without a Limited slip diff ever again. I almost cried when I wasn't able to find a another new one back in 98. I wanted to keep that car forever. The good news is you will probably never have traction problems again, AWD makes all that wheelspin nonsense a thing of the past. Just remember AWD doesn't help braking and you'll
be fine. Great choice.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not a big fan of WRX's or any AWD car but am extremely jealous of your 97 200SX SE-R! I had a 98 model that was tricked out and was totalled by a drunk driver. I swore never to buy another quick Fwd car without a Limited slip diff ever again. I almost cried when I wasn't able to find a another new one back in 98. I wanted to keep that car forever. The good news is you will probably never have traction problems again, AWD makes all that wheelspin nonsense a thing of the past. Just remember AWD doesn't help braking and you'll
be fine. Great choice.
Thanks. The B14 is faster than the WRX but the subaru is stock and the B14 is modded. Have you seen pictures of my B14? Sucks to hear what happened to yours!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Get a G20 touring or sport edition. They have LSD :D.

Sure they are some heavy girls but nothing some snail power didn't fix.

Miss these bastards :(.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay Tub, your SE-R is about 8 levels above mine I must admit. Cool car, very cool car. I miss mine sooooooo much. Thanks for sharing, I don't see many of those anymore. You own some cool stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts