Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in the last two weeks have tinted my windows. 32% on the front and 5% on the back. I bought a DC cai. Got that sanded and painted hammered by rustolium installed it on Sunday with out taking the damn bumper off lol took all the emblems off and painted all the crome trimming including grill and put some 7.5k HID's in it. now just waiting for my springs that I ordered with the intake that ended up missing?? I don't understand that one. Lowering it 1.5 front and 1.8 rear. Won't let me add photos ?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Fun stuff!

If you plan to do a lot could create a project thread (they call it "car showroom" on this forum for some reason), makes it easy to keep everything together for one car in one thread for you and easy for us to subscribe to your thread and get updates as they come.

As far as pictures go, you can't "host" the pictures on this forum so you have to have some other publicly accessible online storage for your photos and embed them via URL here in your posts. In my case on one drive where my photos get automatically uploaded I just right-click on the photo and choose "embed" and it gives me a public link I can use to embed the photo here inside an image tag. Its kindof a wonky system but thats how most forums are, they don't have hard drive space available to hold all our pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info man. I was looking for that part of the forum but never thought to look in that.
I've never had a problem on other pages like that with the photos. So I have never done that before. Seems weird and a pain in the ass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts