·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im just looking for something all black no chrome no badge

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Then just keep it black, or paint it black ... that owner painted his white to match. And it doesn't look like you have to put the badge back on (same with the versaspeed grille). Some have added it back on, other's haven't. All depends on your tastes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clean 4th do you know if its hard to install?

"It has no pre-drilled mounting holes.
Extra mounting tabs are attached to the bottom.
Modifications may be required
to customize the fitment.
Very easy to install"

^^^^in description

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
clean 4th do you know if its hard to install?

"It has no pre-drilled mounting holes.
Extra mounting tabs are attached to the bottom.
Modifications may be required to customize the fitment.
Very easy to install"

^^^^in description
No, I actually dont have one but I've heard it's pretty easy to install. The car itself is pre-drilled for the factory grille so you just have to drill about 10-12 holes so the clips hold it in place. What I'd do is mount it on the car, mark the holes with a sharpie, take it off, drille the holes, mount it, shut your hood, take pics, and post them. :D

Here are some pics! :thumb2:

Atx_Versa

ME18VERSA

Good luck installing it. PM me if you have any questions. And I like how you think...all black, no chrome, no emblems is the way to go! :ihih:

·
Registered
50 Posts
i just bought that grill myself...im sure it will be an easy install...i wish the versa was like my gti and shit swapped from jettas and porshes and audis like legos

·
Registered
656 Posts
they look pretty good but id like to find one thats just straight black mesh, nothin in the middle.....future project?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I shaved my 07-09 grille so it looks similar to the ebay grille, straight mesh would be great though...someone should buy the ebay grille, gut it, get gutter guard mesh put it all around the ebay grille frame, primer and paint it to prevent it from rusting. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.