Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
yeah its pretty good... But man ive been driving too much yesterday :p 9am i went to port hueneme in oxnard and back by 3 then @4 we went to Kabuki "Japanese restaurant" in foothill then tried to clean my car really quick using dri wash :p then went up to LA >.> then down to El Monte then up to Anahiem then back to LA then at 3am i went home here in arcadia... hmmm just google the city names lol its all with 20 miles of each other...

@the Meet
i met towless, tango and mango and some people in scion yaris world and we saw some stupid people and some beat up car with high pitch exhaust "noise" and there were some hot chicks but underage i think lol @ sonics and then hmmmm... i like it :p hehehe... i think bob should bring a dollar box to put in dollars to drive his car hehehe...

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i guess he has to pay for the splitter that #1Tango wrecked some how.... lol.... after you guys left the riced out hondas were doing burnouts.... and they wonder why the cops harass them....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
it was pretty fun. and the chin splitter is ok. haha. get some pix from bob! oh and we just need to teach some people how to take corners properly on a freeway... im not gonna say n e names... hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
that pic looks straight up photoshopped and that is why it is awesome :)

I think I'm on the wrong coast :(

·
Registered
927 Posts
haha yeah lets met up in a park next time and lets have some bbq :p hmmm santa fe dam :p they have a huge parking lot in front of those gazebos and grill :p
theres no corner in freeways hehehe...

·
Registered
425 Posts
yeah its pretty good... But man ive been driving too much yesterday :p 9am i went to port hueneme in oxnard and back by 3 then @4 we went to Kabuki "Japanese restaurant" in foothill then tried to clean my car really quick using dri wash :p then went up to LA >.> then down to El Monte then up to Anahiem then back to LA then at 3am i went home here in arcadia... hmmm just google the city names lol its all with 20 miles of each other...

@the Meet
i met towless, tango and mango and some people in scion yaris world and we saw some stupid people and some beat up car with high pitch exhaust "noise" and there were some hot chicks but underage i think lol @ sonics and then hmmmm... i like it :p hehehe... i think bob should bring a dollar box to put in dollars to drive his car hehehe...

So im towless now? WTF :incazzato: lol

21 - 37 of 37 Posts