Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I will not be working on VersaNation.com anymore, which sucks cause I have put a lot of time into it already and money buying a domain name and a web host... but Greg (AZhitman - NICO CEO) has offered me a spot on their team coding and moderating their Versa forums.

For everyone who will be looking for tutorials we are going to be working on a project (NVT) which is generally just a tech page for the Versa.

Anyways sorry for scraping the website if anyone was actually waiting for it to be 100% complete. I believe that with me going in this direction with Greg that I will be able to achieve what I want which is to help out the Versa community as much as I possibly can..

Have a goodnight guys.
Thanks for all the support!

·
Registered
927 Posts
thank you for all the time and effort you have put into it. Glad you tried doing it. I was looking forward on having some sort of Ebook type online to look at with actual pictures and all :p take care i hope you enjoy your time working with **** ^_^v

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
That sucks man. Well at least you still get to work on a Versa forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.