Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I just recently ditched my '04 Dodge Dakota for an '08 Versa Hatchback. Where I travel over 1k to and from work each week I needed something better on gas. To my avail, this car has saved me a ton already.

One question I have is... I have done numerous Google Searches, and have read lots of articles. My stock radio doesn't have an aux port in it. Will the newer (10-12) stock radios with the aux port be compatible with mine? Some have said it does, some say it doesn't. I've already had the dash apart to change up clusters and have been into the radio (it's all pretty simple). So, that part I got down, just wondering if I were to buy a 10-12 stock radio on Ebay, would it fit?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I believe it would be compatible. Do you want to keep the stock look? I would go for an aftermarket radio with aux, since you could probably get even more features out of an aftermarket radio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.