Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new owner of a 2012 Versa HB here. Browsing through the web looking for a bit of instruction on how to drive stick I found this site dedicated to the Versa entirely and I figured I'd join the fun. The community seems to be friendly and helpful, so I hope I'll make a mess of friends and get lots of tips from you folks.

As I said earlier, my Versa is a stick shift and it's actually my first car that I've purchased using my own money. I'm capable of driving it around the neighborhood and surrounding areas but I've yet to venture out into the open slopes and heavy traffic areas. The blue bomber in my avatar is the set of wheels, of course.

Anyway, that's about all I have for now. My first posts will probably be to inquire about how to drive a bit better with my six speed shifter...and yeah!
Glad to be a part of this community, and I look forward to speaking with you all!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Having driven a stick shift before, I offer this: Take it slow, try to even out the clutch and accelerator pedals not one or the other too quick. If so, you will either stall or burn rubber.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, I too drive a 6-sp. Ask away, most questions are answered here.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum mine is an auto but my other car is a 5 speed any questions you have just ask away we are here to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.