Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
?? what's wrong with them?

are they too deep? alot of high quality speakers magnets are too big so u gotta dremel the door

idk i didnt need any adapters for my door panels just my wiring harness dash and antenna adapter for my sounds w/ regular grounding wires etc

·
Registered
374 Posts
o ok well then yeah try your local speaker store. and if not just cut out like a pieces of like 8" x 8" plywood and then just drill a hole for your speaker that you want and that just drill holes where the holes line up. cause honestly thats exactly what they do just more pretty

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah but i want this specific speaker and the 6.5 wont fit our doors.... i want the alpine type r speakers
The Alpine speakers I put in my doors were listed as "does not fit" on the Crutchfield website. I needed to use a grinding wheel to create enough clearance for the wire connections, but they fit fine as long as you pay attention to the door restraints and window glass positions when closed/open.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Crutchfeild also said the infinity reference 6032cf 2-way speakers would not fit my car, and they have been installed in my car, by me, for almost a year now, and I didn't really have a issue putting them in. The window when down does not touch the speaker, and if I remember correctly, it actually goes behind the speaker. They are 6.5 and 2 1/16 deep. The V's front hole depth is 4" and rear 3". So idk...... Go to sonicelectronix.com to buy the speakers of your choice, it's cheaper, ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'm replacing the front with pioneer components in a few days, and I will look at where the window stops when down again. Once you put the bracket adapter in, that gives a little more room. Cause we have 3 screws, so the adapter is needed.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I will soon be getting 5 1/4" speakers and need to know where to get an adapter kit that will fit the versa! please help! has anyone bought one that fits?
I would call Best buy car audio [if there's one in your area] and see if they have an inside-door panel bracket and adapter for 5 1/4" speakers

if there's no best buy audio shop in your area then call or visit any local audio shop.

and I would call different shops and compare prices

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Or sonicelectronix.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.