Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Well, the S has 120W and the SL has 180W. The SL has tweeters. But overall, it is a little cleaner at high volume with the SL, and the S speakers produce more bass then the SL speakers. But there's really not a huge difference between the two.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the SL has tweeters!! the S sounds pretty good at level 20, I think, but after level 21,22,23and up the vocals gets louder but the bass stays the same. it has pretty good bass at level 15 but no highs... very interesting.... so should I buy external tweeter components?
I know a local car audio shop who sells 150w tweeters for $30.00 dollars installed anywhere you want them in your car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you want better bass, and dont want to swap out your system, just add some dynamat around your factory speakers. I do mobile install for a living, and do dynamat in tons of cars on a weekly basis, but those all have aftermarket systems. Heres the kicker, I did my wifes focus top to bottom with dynamat to try and lower the amount of road noise, and it worked great, but the thing is, now her stock radio setup now also sounds way better. I was amazed how much better it actually sounds, with no changes to the car other than sound deadening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts