Nissan Versa Forums banner

*spoiler* spoilers..

7K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  TheMakaBear 
#1 ·
I see they have that almera galaxy x body kit.
The spoiler looks rad. How can we get it here in the u.s.? Any good leads? Let me know I want it.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I see they have that almera galaxy x body kit.
The spoiler looks rad. How can we get it here in the u.s.? Any good leads? Let me know I want it. View attachment 17492
Unfortunately we are unable to get any Almera parts shipped to the USA. They do not ship from Malaysia or Thailand directly, you have to literally bring your car there to a shop or fly there and import them directly. Especially now with this virus outbreak, getting hands on these in the states will be a long shot at best.

I will say I've been trying for years at least (since 2014), there are some of us out there who've found other means with fiberglass by now. But those are the only options.

The spoiler pictured above that you posted is similar to a STI spoiler from a Subaru, they have been fitted to a Versa before so there is an option.

Getting creative with these cars is basically the only option for those of us who really want to modify them. Currently, the market for these in the USA is dry as the Sahara. It's marketed as the 3rd gen Almera in southeast Asia, so even though some parts from them can be similar or identical, Nissan will not stock them in the states. The plethora of selection there has nothing to reflect on the status of the aftermarket situation here in North America.

Seems no brands like VIS Racing, Stillen or others have decided to pick up the project either, unfortunately. But even then, hardly anybody in the states wants a body kit for these cars, it's just a fact. Low demand is the primary cancer when people would rather throw a wide body kit on a Prius.

Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Unfortunately we are unable to get any Almera parts shipped to the USA. They do not ship from Malaysia or Thailand directly, you have to literally bring your car there to a shop or fly there and import them directly unfortunately. Especially now with this virus outbreak, getting hands on these in the states will be a long shot.

I will say I've been trying for years at least (since 2014), there are some of us out there who've found other means with fiberglass by now. But those are the only options.

The spoiler pictured above that you posted is similar to a STI spoiler from a Subaru, they have been fitted to a Versa before so there is an option.

Getting creative with these cars is basically the only option for those of us who really want to modify them. Currently, the market for these in the USA is dry as the Sahara. It's marketed as the 3rd gen Almera in southeast Asia, so even though some parts from them can be similar or identical, Nissan will not stock them in the states. The plethora of selection there has nothing to reflect on the status of the aftermarket situation here in North America.

Seems no brands like VIS Racing, Stillen or others have decided to pick up the project either, unfortunately. But even then, hardly anybody in the states wants a body kit for these cars, it's just a fact. Low demand is the primary cancer when people would rather throw a wide body kit on a Prius.

Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk
That's a damn shame... there is a bit of us who would enjoy getting our hands on these parts though. Is there any pictures of the versa with a Subaru spoiler? I've considered that but can not find any images on it. I wanna see how it looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.