Nissan Versa Forums banner

sport kit vs non-sport and fitment Q

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  robj80 
#1 ·
OK I have looked at the pics and I can definately see a difference in the front bumper. It's subtle but very nice. What is the difference in the sport sides to the regular sides? I see they are painted the same color as the car but they don't look any different. I never seen the rear side by side but I have a sedan so that is no use to me. Which leads me to my question. Will the sport bumper fit on my V sedan? Is it a direct bolt on? Anyone know?

#4 ·
I have been debating on grabbing a sport bumper or not for my V. I like them but the money time and effort may not be wortht the subtle difference. Plus I kinda like the matte black on the bottom of a black V.

#6 ·
Maybe I'm losing my mind or need to see them side by side. But the skirts on the sport do not look any different to me then the non sport ones. What is it a half inch longer or something?

#8 ·
I'm up in the air about the sides still. I wonder if it's a bolt on affair. I am thinking I want the sport bumper, stillen rears, sport sides then some overseas goodies. I can get the sport bumper brand new and painted for under $200. Just don't know if I'm up to the task of swapping them out.

#9 ·
stillen rears? as in the rear bumper? that won't fit on the sedan. everything else will though.

#10 ·
I don't know where you got your info from but everything I read says it will. That is including versaspeed. Please post up your findings for me before I waste $200. I'm talking about the rear valence not a whole bumper.

#13 ·
get it from a nissan dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.