Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently tons of people in Ancaster own Versa's.
After driving into my brother's new survey today (yesterday was move in day) twice, I saw one SL hatch parked beside an S model sedan, and passed a blueberry SL hatch driving by, and then passed my car's twin coming home (SL red hatch with sport package). I could not believe how many people drive them over there. Makes me feel good because that is a nice wealthy area, so I guess it's not considered a low end car to a lot of people :D

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Well for the price and the versa, it only makes since to buy a versa, if roomniess is ur concern. For an average price of $15,000, its a heck of a bargin!!! So when u really think about it, why spend $25,000, when u can get the same dam thing, except quiteness, and ultimate comfort?!?!? I am very happy with what the versa offers..... So when u see a wealthy community and they have versas, it only makes since, u know? If u come to my communnity we have $200,000+ homes around, and $20,000 cars and up, but u past by my house and see 2 versas in the driveway, lol!!! Cause they are worth the price u pay!!!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Lol. Well they have a lot of versas but also alot of
BMW's and Mercedes in the driveways.

However you don't see any old cars when you drive through here. If you drive through my parents survey most of the vehicles are older.

My brothers new survey has homes that range from $300k to $1 million. But it's so nice here. The neighbours house is listed for sale right now and it's listed at $549k.

It's just nice to see an economy car in such a nice area.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I know I made a post and even called it "spotted". I can't find it now. It was a way for us too keep all our spotted threads together.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. Ya some of these houses are incredible. Your jaw just drops at how
big they are. There is one house that has all nissans in the driveway. I think they work at the dealership that I got my versa. All of there vehicles
are from the dealership.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Lol. Ya some of these houses are incredible. Your jaw just drops at how
big they are. There is one house that has all nissans in the driveway. I think they work at the dealership that I got my versa. All of there vehicles
are from the dealership.
ILMV. When I drive up the 405 noticed yur population is a half million. Even when I come thru on the 401 I still wonder where the half million are living lol.
I notice alot of Versas in the Ca and I also notice that the Nissan dealerships don't have much stock.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are all squised together lol. We are in neighbourhoods that are huge with tons of people. Nothing is very spread out or far. I can walk to at least 5 different grocery stores plus to Limeridge Mall from my house. I love living in the city for that reason.

Are you from here? Working here?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys always know when it's a new vehicle with the temp tags.

That does not exist here. Dealer will not let you drive the car off the lot unless plates are installed! You can walk into the DMV and get plates that day, no temp tags are issued; or if you do not have plates, the dealer will have them for you when you pick up your car!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh and my dealership didn't have many Versas in stock either. They had to get the one I wanted brought in from somewhere past Toronto.
Our dealer has at least 10! I think there's more tho, lol the lot is FULL of all cars, but the ones they have alot of are only Altimas, Versas, and Sentras. The other are 6 or less.

·
Registered
551 Posts
You guys always know when it's a new vehicle with the temp tags.

That does not exist here. Dealer will not let you drive the car off the lot unless plates are installed! You can walk into the DMV and get plates that day, no temp tags are issued; or if you do not have plates, the dealer will have them for you when you pick up your car!
everyone in my house that's ever bought a car and anyone i've ever known that has bought a car always got a temp tag...but me i actually wanted one so people would know it was my NEW car lol...but no the dealership actually gave me a regular tag...i was disappointed lol

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aww, ya I guess being your first new car you would want the temporary tags. I switched my plates from my old car to my new one so the salesman did that for me while I was checking out my new Versa :D

No one here ever has temporary tags. Only dealers have different plates. They use one rear plate and the writing is in red instead of blue, no front plate for them. So that is the plate that would be hanging on the rear of the car when you test drive a vehicle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.