Nissan Versa Forums banner

Spotted Other Versas Thread

51K views 259 replies 59 participants last post by  BluV3R18 
#1 ·
Saw a thread like this on newbeetle.org, thought it was a good idea.

Today I parked next to an S model, blue hatchback.

And in the past, I spotted another Versa behind me at Canadian Tire.

See less See more
#126 ·
awsome commercial!!!!

#130 ·
An 07 S sedan. Mine really does look like the sport version from the factory, lol.

#132 ·
Two days in a row I have now spotted two different SL sedan's. Both of them appear to be 07 models (due to dealership frame); and both looked like regular SL sedans. Bumpers and everything were the same (no sport bumpers) yet they both had fog lights and sunroofs. I rarely ever see a sedan with a sunroof, but for two days straight both have had them :) One silver, one grey.

#134 ·
found a 2010 (i think) silver S at the mall today

and my wife standing in between then lol

#140 ·
At the Ancaster Meadowlands McDs. Sedans very rare, 90% hatches at dealerships around here.

Was drive-by pic. Accidental backlighting helped poor exposure!:D

#141 ·
i see other v's all the time

another co-worker of mine has a silver v and i see at least 3-4 daily in the parking lot
and just the other day i was driving on the 404 north (only ontario v's will know lol) and didnt realize there was another white versa driving along side mine with yellow headlights, my girlfriend told me he gave me the thumbs up, then proceeded to drive like a tard and want to race me lol.. go figure!

i'll post up some pics when i see some more when i have a chance :p

#145 ·

Hard to see, but there is a one-of-a-kind mural or something on this local Versa. If this is you, post up and welcome! 08v:D

#153 ·
Leaving the hospital, found this Versa nearby:
Looks like Mac eh? I had to put my van between those concrete pillars once. Scary! But no prob w V:D

#155 ·
parking with other Versa.... this was today and I took the pic with my
cell phone. I LOVE taking pictures with my cell phone :biggrinjester:

this versa has the visors that I don't want. I'm still waiting for the versaspeed window visors to arrive :thumb2:
but here's the pic, I still like those visors but I like versaspeed.com visors better

and one more

a silver SL and a blue L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.