Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,

i just finished detailing the outside of the car with my brother and added tints to my ride B-). I took a few pics from my cellphone, i will take more with my camera when the interior is done too

the quality is phone quality so its not that great but good enough :)

Cheers

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Isn't it cool how the clay works? Doesn't your car feel silky smooth now? Did you clay/wax in the shade? Hopefully you were able to find a shady spot!

My next detail will be on a Mazda ... hopefully on an evening that is a bit cooler. This week has been blazing hot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn't it cool how the clay works? Doesn't your car feel silky smooth now? Did you clay/wax in the shade? Hopefully you were able to find a shady spot!

My next detail will be on a Mazda ... hopefully on an evening that is a bit cooler. This week has been blazing hot.
yea it is, its like, i would like to touch the car but i don't want to ruin the look lol and indeed. its a lot of work but its worth it on own car that is =P

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ...

Well I love detailing the cars, and since people are willing to pay me, it works out great :)

Normally my brother takes his cars to a shop here in Hamilton, and they charge over $100 a vehicle for a full detail! He's lucky he found me to do it! It's saving him a lot of $

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol ...

Well I love detailing the cars, and since people are willing to pay me, it works out great :)

Normally my brother takes his cars to a shop here in Hamilton, and they charge over $100 a vehicle for a full detail! He's lucky he found me to do it! It's saving him a lot of $
yea, even for handwashing, ppl charge as much as 20 bucks and that is just plain washing. i would rather do all the washing myself lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet, I did 5% all around. :D

How much did you pay for the tint? Warranty?
paid around 150, and life time warranty :D i was thinking of 5% that would be horrible at nights specially when driving in the states where the highways don't really have street lights lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My buddy Ryan is going 20% all around on his 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
well anything lower then 35% for front is illegal in Ontario, so 20% would get me a ticket and a good one too provided if i get pulled over, but i would hardly doubt it as i have friends driving with it and haven't had any problems so far. i believe the difference is hard to tell

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Don't worry about getting pulled over. As long as your not breaking any road rules, you should be fine. My prior car to the Versa had 5% tint all around (I have no idea why I went that dark) and I never got pulled over. Drove it like that for 4 years ... I hated not being able to see out of my windows at night to back up, lol !!!!!

This time I did the legal limit up front (35%).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts