Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Spring tool: FREE... go to Advance Auto and leave a deposit, use the tool, return and get all your $$ back. The Install is actually quite easy.

Fog light switch: As ADOvers stated... use the blank panel by the mirror. That is where mine is. Actually the kit I got, has an OEM looking light up switch that clicks right in.
Which kit did you get??? I am interested it getting one for my car.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey steed77 thanks for the info. I just bought that same kit off ebay. Looking forward to getting it... but wondering what black finisher trim plates you had to cut? Also... I just noticed your car collection. I approve in a big way.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ah he beat me too it.

I'm still a bit unclear about what your cutting. I cut the whole assembly thats in the car right out?

Also... New Edge is sick. My neighbour has one. So awesome.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Well I got them installed on my car and I see what you mean about the plastic trim piece haha. Other than that, awesome kit. I couldn't imagine any easier wiring. Very happy with how bright they are too! And the switch looks great! Thanks for pointing me to this kit steed77!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.