Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think that the note and the Sedan have different suspension setups. I just bought coilovers for my sedan and they're different from the note.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry to chime in on an older post but I think I may have found a cross for the fronts and want to pass it by anyone with more expertise. I'm looking to lower mine as well and avoid cutting.

On parts.nissanusa.com the front springs for my 14 sedan show up as 54010M

I googled nissan 54010M and got a diagram from nissanpartsdeal.com for a 2010 Nissan Titan which shows the front spring number of 54010M

I googled again for 2010 nissan titan lowering springs and got the Belltech front coils for a 2010 titan, Belltech part number 4809.

Now it seems odd that the springs would be the same between the front of a titan and a versa but the numbers line up.

Granted this doesn't help the backs, I was not able to find a cross for that.

Would anyone with more expertise on the N17 care to comment?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the link to your other thread. I checked nissan parts and you are right, they call for the same springs on the front and rear of the note and sedan.

There seems to be a spring change in models 4/13 to present. I'll have to check my manu date.

So if this is the case, would any, other manufacturer's, spring kit work in the sedan?

Disregard the above sentence, I found your springs on ebay for 20 bucks more than the manufacturer I was looking at. Best to go with a known quantity. http://tinyurl.com/zebr5j7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
htgrimmi
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing