·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wonder how the ride quality is on teins. but they look good so i might go for them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
springs for now, everything is still new so ill get struts when i get more money, gotta pay for books this week.. fml

·
Registered
452 Posts
the teins have a very soft ride from what ive been told and be careful if you buy them on ebay they have alot of fake tein springs bouncing around...

·
Registered
374 Posts
hey im looking into lowering my versa also but ive heard after you install the springs u gotta get a allignment and or struts. V owners thats done it already what have you done

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I agree with flversa...I've heard that if you lower the car and use factory struts the ride will be bouncy so can someone please get into details about this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a lot of people say you should get new struts with springs, is it fine to just get springs if you still have like new oem struts? cause my buddy has a vr6 and had springs (now on coils), he told me to get springs and struts..

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.