·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wonder how the ride quality is on teins. but they look good so i might go for them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
springs for now, everything is still new so ill get struts when i get more money, gotta pay for books this week.. fml

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a lot of people say you should get new struts with springs, is it fine to just get springs if you still have like new oem struts? cause my buddy has a vr6 and had springs (now on coils), he told me to get springs and struts..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
can you ride springs on oem struts? is there anything you would have to replace putting in the new springs?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
some guy said teins are really smooth and good drop, so im gonna try them

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
i got my springs but somehow my parents saw the box..and wont let me put it on cause they said it voids warranty. FML

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
alright well now my dad is cool with it, just gotta wait he said till we get my uncle to do it, i was so pissed though when they said no at first

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
anybody know what kind of springs will fit the sedan? because the teins look like they only fit the hb
off the top of my head.. megans, tanabe, teins, eibach, theres a few more i cant think of.

and bboy its killing me looking at my v haha its like a monster truck on 17s

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
OKay after waiting forever, tmrw im finally getting my springs on! ill put before and after pics on after soccer practice.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
actually have heard the megans are pretty good, they have the biggest drop. But the M2 springs i have no idea. Im finally getting my megans put on within the next two weeks, gotta fit it in with work and college. Ill let you know how they are.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Yeah lmao dude its finally around that time, Looking at shops tmrw and getting paid on friday. Ive stared at them for too long. They'll be on in the next two weeks and ill def have pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.