Nissan Versa Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
did megan made a coilover kit for versa/cube? i only found a kit for a juke.... is this the same kit?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I don't think the coils for the juke would fit our cars...

Can't remember off the top of my head if megan makes coils for our cars but if they do you will find them either on versaspeed or micro image.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't think the coils for the juke would fit our cars...

Can't remember off the top of my head if megan makes coils for our cars but if they do you will find them either on versaspeed or micro image.
i already have the coilsprings for my versa :)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Back from the dead...I finally lowered my V. Went with TEIN S Tech springs and I'm very happy with the drop. Just wish the front sat a bit lower.

TEIN S Tech springs with OEM struts and 15 in. SL alloys with 205-60-15 tires. Again, very happy.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looking real good! Any plans on the rims & tires?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thanks brother. I'm happy with the drop. As far as rims, I'd like to get Enkie 92s or something along those lines but I have a few other things that need to be done before then so I'm going to plastidip these for now. I paid $150 for them so they're pretty good.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.