Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do we know the length of the versa springs? and the diameter? it seems like we can find springs to work with that offer greater drops and stiffer spring rates that arent necessarily intended for the V. any ideas on this? most of my knowledge is in engine work... kinda a n00b on suspension..

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Youre better off buying something thats already made for the versa besides wasting time on something that might not work. Besides Ksport makes coilovers for the versa now if your looking for adjustable height and such.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i found a set of eibachs on clearance for $65 so i cannot pass that up. decided to get those and save up for a set of coilovers. i like the tien mono flex(http://www.tein.com/products/mono_flex.html).

anyone know the most agressive coilovers for the V? i like these tiens and i would probably find a way to make them work because of the EDFC compatibility for easy tuning..

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
ok upon further investigation, Tein doesnt make the Monoflex for the Versa, and even if they did they are priced higher than the K-Sport and they are only 16 way adjustable compared to K-Sport which has 36 way adjustable.... the Tein setup this is offered is their Basic which is like their bottom of the barrel product mainly made for looks and people who want the name, it is cheaper than the K-Sport but for another $100 you can get the K-Sport setup that is 36 way adjustable and will actually aid you in achieving true performance on and off the track, as opposed to the Tein setup which is made solely for those who want the looks....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.