Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 versa note(47k miles) was sputtering a little bit today at a stop. It doesn't seem to be doing this when it's running, but when sitting idle, it's almost like the key is being turned off for just a moment. Any suggestions on what to check?

·
Registered
674 Posts
My 2014 versa note(47k miles) was sputtering a little bit today at a stop. It doesn't seem to be doing this when it's running, but when sitting idle, it's almost like the key is being turned off for just a moment. Any suggestions on what to check?
You might have picked up some bad gas at your last fill up, which can cause some rough running at idle. If it continues, you could try one of the popular gas treatment products sold at most any auto supply store that will remove water from the fuel. Good luck

·
Registered
89 Posts
These 1.6L engines have two FI's per cylinder, they produce a finer mist, and I would suggest Gumout Fuel treatment, or Chevron complete. You want something with PEA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Vern in IL
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing