Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
How do you keep working the SW control (vol up and down, source, seek and mute i think) functionality on a aftermarket receiver like a 7'' pioneer or clarion?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

·
Registered
139 Posts
You need a converter for your SW controls to work with an aftermarket stereo. I've done this myself, I think it was the Axxess ASWC-1. You can find them at Bestbuy, Crutchfield, any stereo shop, etc. Hope this helps, just make sure you get the right one. Q

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the answer, but what you mean to get right one? I have a 2011 tiida (versa in USA)...
Considering that, it's a universal adapter to make controls work?... Will this fit on any AfterMarket stereo?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the answer, but what you mean to get right one? I have a 2011 tiida (versa in USA)...
Considering that, it's a universal adapter to make controls work?... Will this fit on any AfterMarket stereo?
I'm not sure if the one I have is made just for my car (model/year/country) is all I'm saying. You should be able to research the company that made mine and verify it works with what you have. Part wasn't terribly expensive, I think $49US. Q

1 - 5 of 5 Posts