Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i won my stillen intake on ebay hoping it works well, ive got some issues going on with my versa also im hoping the intake will get rid of the golfball thru the straw sound my car keeps making after 3000 rpm. idk whats going on with it. i think it may have the fuel pump issue because its having trouble starting unless my battery is crap. anyways donno if thats where the sound is coming from it probably needs a new filter (excuse for the cai) :) but idk whats going on with it the sucking sounds on my last nerve and the starting issue just started after i hit 33k past 1 miles have been hell on my car i mean i ended up with a broken windshield then a hubcap flew off of a car and i couldnt really avoid it ... idk lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so im assuming you got the golfball thru the straw sound also with yer intake so its not that big of a deal ?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it sounds like a retarded blow off valve... i would make one other joke but there are females who surf this forum...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as long as it gets rid of the golfball sucking sound ill be happy lol plus a few hp will help i know its got a k and n filter on it so i can use the stuff from my last cai on my old truck so only thing is cleaning and oiling the damn things are a pain in the butt

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont even know if the filter is in good shape yet i mean i may end up having to get a replacement so i could always go dry

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love this cai man since i got its helped alot as far as the butt dyno i couldnt tell you i know it accelerates quite a tad bit faster and scares the shit outa people plus its helped my mpg so

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.